From: Krzysztof Goj <krzysztof.goj@er...> - 2010-07-01 13:57:25
We are happy to announce that Erlang Web 1.4.1 has been released.
This is mainly a maintenance release with features:
* Unicode handling improvements
- you can use utf-8 in wtpl templates
- there is wpart_lookup_unbreak wpart that allows you
to look up data which is already a list of UTF-8 bytes
(wpart_lookup expects UCS code points)
- wpart_password UTF-8 problem fixed
* Date format strings fixes
- "NN" is used to encode minute, "MM" stands for month everywhere
- "MM" as minute in wpart_time is still supported, but deprecated,
please upgrade your code
- alt_format attribute for wtype_datetime (fall-back format for parsing)
* Serving files instead of returning not_found for static files
* Many minor bug fixes and improvements
We would like to thank everyone who participated in this release's development.
We do encourage you to try Erlang Web 1.4.1 out, send us
comments, contribute and enjoy the coding!
Erlang Web 1.4.1 can be easily downloaded as a tarball from
its official website: http://www.erlang-web.org/download.html
The latest version can be also checked out from the github
The documentation can be found on Erlang Web's wiki page:
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.