The equanda project has released a new version.
equanda is a an open source framework which allows generation of a base JEE application, including DAO layer and tapestry5 based user interface from a domain model. The DAO layer uses a EJB3 backend with possibility for powerful declarative constraints and added programmatic constraints. The user interface is component based and allows extensive customizations and re-use of components for custom pages. The project also contains a generic reusable set of tapestry components and general utility code.
This is a further step to making it more feature complete, moving towards v1.
Notable changes include :
- multiple select in generated linklist
- inline link components which avoid page navigation
- a Display component which only displays, and does not allow edit is now generated
- compare constraint for link field which limits the linked records to have the right type</li>
- accordion component can remember state
- new ValidationTrackerDelegate component
- upgrade to tapestry 5.0.14
- many smaller improvements and bugfixes
Full release notes can be found in jira : http://jira.equanda.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=10020&styleName=Html&projectId=10000&Create=Create