From: Joachim Van der Auwera <joachim@pr...> - 2009-01-31 17:52:17
equanda 0.9.2 has been released. Most important changes :
For the equanda-tapestry5 module
- TreeTable component added
- TextField component which does an ajax call using the field value as
parameter when the textfield is modified, allow a zone to be updated.
WHen used in combination with the autocomplete component, you can have
help while typing the value, and have more info displayed when the field
data is entered.
- JSPagedLoop does not flash on load and is now faster
- Tabs component can now remember state (using either cookie or
- the updated demo is available at http://app.spoon-it.be/t5example/
Generated user interface :
- link fields can now be selected by typing the reference (if any)
- detailed (table/field) level authorizations based on rule and
configuration per user
- upgrade to tapesry 5.0.18 (GA) and chenillekit
- switching between view and edit mode now possible client side
- email and url renderers are provided standard
- performance improvements
- all fixed texts are translated
- full support for all field types in both edit and display mode
Domain model :
- domain model handling now in separate module
- extra details can now be added for "subjectory" mappings. These are
useful for mapping /converting information between different domain model.
- unique-for constraint added, with full support in object and web layer
- selects now allowed on links with full support in object and web layer
- reworked exception handling to be more general
equanda is a framework which allows a highly customizable skeleton JEE
application to be generated from the domain description. This contains
both the perstence layer (EJB3) and web interface (using tapestry5).
The domain model allows a lot of details for the application to be
included, this way these are considered without requiring code to be
Both the generated persistence layer and web interface are highly
customizable. All changes in the code are maintained when the domain
model is modified.
The generated web interface has detailed authorization configuration
Full release notes, see
Joachim Van der Auwera
PROGS bvba, progs.be
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.