Menu

Equations are not showing

Help
2013-03-08
2018-07-18
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Hi, I'm using EqualX v.0.5.1 under Windows XP SP3 32 bits. I type the equations code, but the equations are not showing properly, even if I refresh with F5. Here is a screen shoot:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9633/equalxerror.png

I can't drag the equation too (since it's not appearing, I guess). Could somebody please help me?

• Mihai Niculescu

Mihai Niculescu - 2013-05-15

Hi,

Did you installed Miktex?

• toonrise

toonrise - 2014-02-13

Hi,

I have the same problem . I can't get equations to be shown in the upper window. However exporting maths for a PDF file, for example, works fine. I'm running the program on Win 7 Home Premium and using MiKTex 2.9.5.

• Mihai Niculescu

Mihai Niculescu - 2014-03-29

Just launched version 0.7. Do you still have the problem?

• Alfreda Randle

Alfreda Randle - 2014-04-28

I am having a problem running Equalx on windows 8.1

• Alfreda Randle

Alfreda Randle - 2014-04-28

Do Equalx 0.7 suppose to run on windows 8.1, if so I am having a problem running this program.

• Mihai Niculescu

Mihai Niculescu - 2014-05-08

Hi, I didn't tested EqualX in Windows 8 or 8.1.

What problems do you have?

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2016-09-30

Hi. I run Equalx in a win 7 laptop and the program dont show up the equation on the upper window. I am running EqualX 0.7.1 with MiTteX 2.8. When I try to modify the path in preferences the backslash changes to slash. I had a previous version of EqualX installed and it ran fine. Thanks.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2018-01-05

Here is my problem. Several months ago, I installed it on Debian 8.1 and it worked well. Then I updated my system to Debian 9(complete new installation), now the Equalx can not work. There is no equation showed in the midle frame, and there is a message in the term read " libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile". I knew it is not the reason that equalx doesnot work, because I have encountered this message before but it worked fine in that case.

I checked the preferences, and the paths of pdflatex, pdftocario and gs are correct. I also tried re-installing it from debian apt-get and from the equalx official site. The results are just same.

Any help or advices? Thanks a lot.

• Mihai Niculescu

Mihai Niculescu - 2018-07-18

Close EqualX and try removing the configuration file equalx.conf. It might be in:
      rm ~/.config/QiukahnSoft/equalx.conf
      or
      in ~/.equalx/

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel