There are several ways you can contribute to improve this software.

. Report bugs and issues
You can post on this forum and I'll try to answer request and bug reports the best I can. Obviously, the more detailed and accurate a bug report is, the more likely I'll answer.

. Provide pictures
This software is very light when it comes to colors and pictures. I'm bad at drawing, so all contributions are welcomed. I currently need:
1. An icon, with the following variations: 48x48, 32x32 and 16x16, all in 256 colors.
2. The same icon, with a red, orange/yellow and green mark to visually show the connection status. That's 4 icons and a total of 12 pictures.
3. A screen background. Currently I use a white background but I would welcome something nicer for the eye and that supports black text. The size of the background image doesn't matter, you can design it as a single image (centered) or a replicated image that covers the entire window background.

. Fix translations
The software comes in several languages, but only a few have been verified by someone that knows the language. Everything else has been done by a translation tools, and could use help. If you'd like to use the parser in your native language but dislike the current translation, contact me and I'll give you access to my localized string table so you can fix it. It should take about an hour for one language.
If you want your language added to the software, send me a request. I'll add it to the table, run the translation tool and give you access to fix the table. If the result it satisfying, I'll add that language to the application, and send you a file so you can start using it immediately.