From: Thomas Guettler <guettli@th...> - 2004-07-28 18:40:33
Thank you for this wonderful tool!
Here comes some feedback:
- Typo: Error: '...' is not a *pacakge*
- Link to 'http://epydoc.sf.net'; should use target="_top".
Otherwise the page gets opened in the frame.
(In the generated HTML, right frame)
- How can you add a docstring to a classvariable?
- 5.3. Epytext Errors:
"Improper paragraph indentation" --> Please
mention the "literal block" syntax.
- index.html: Would be nice to have a link to the
a, b, c, d, e, ...
(Like in the index of the python standard library)
- I inherit from third party classes. Is it possible
to exclude the docstrings of some methods?
- future.html: Latex output is on the todo list,
but it is already implemented.
- "--check" should list broken crossreferences
Unfortunately there is no standard way of
formating docstrings (restructeredtext vs.
epytext). It would be very nice if the python
community could agree on *one* version.
Please CC to me, I am not on the list.
Thomas Guettler <guettli@...>