From: Andrew Johnson <anj@ap...> - 2013-08-05 17:31:38
There will be a G+ Hangout tomorrow at the normal time & place.
Unfortunately it seems that neither David nor Ralph can attend, so some
of the release discussions will have to happen via email (we need to
Agenda for August 6th 2013
1. Release numbering (again): AJ, GW
- V3 convention says ".0" = development release
- Can we adopt this (change numbering again)?
2. Packaging and publishing the release candidate: GW
- Packaging by scripts.
- Implementing in Cloudbees, can we build packages automatically?
- Discuss whether there should be snapshot tars.
- Can automatic packaging be extended to C++ modules.
- Finalize getting release candidate tars.
3. Ev4Buildtracker.xls: GW
- Status of Windows, RTEMS and VxWorks targets?
- Adding Java modules
- Add status table of ALL EPICS V4 modules to website
telling visitors what's in 4.3, what isn't and why.
4. Comments on pvData-md: DH, MK, MD
5. Discussion on pvDatabase: MK
Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human
intelligence long enough to get money from it. -- Stephen Leacock
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.