Fedora package for EnterTrack

Help
Dan Horak
2008-06-17
2013-04-25
  • Dan Horak

Dan Horak - 2008-06-17

Hi all,
    I have prepared EnterTrack as a package for Fedora. It is available at http://fedora.danny.cz/et and I intend to submit it into the official package distribution.

Dan

• Dustin J. Mitchell

That's great news -- thanks!  Let us know if it does get accepted, or if there are questions or concerns.  Also, if you think it'd be appropriate to keep the .spec in the Subversion repository, please send it along.

• Dan Horak

Dan Horak - 2008-06-18

I am quite experienced Fedora contributer and the package is compliant with the guidelines, I believe. So I do not expect any complications, it should be only matter of some time to get in.
        I think you could store the spec file somewhere in the repository, it can serve as a template for other rpm based distros. You could also store there the apache config file entertrack.conf, now it is a standalone file in the source package.
        But I have one question - what is the purpose of the zero length file themes/index.html? Can I remove it?

• Dustin J. Mitchell

It's been there since the IssueTracker days.  I imagine it's there to prevent users from viewing the themes/ directory.  I just committed a change to put something in it.

• Dan Horak

Dan Horak - 2008-06-19

That sounds reasonable, thanks.

• Dan Horak

Dan Horak - 2008-12-18

It took some time to pass the review and import it, mostly because both me and the reviewer were busy with other work, but Entertrack entered Fedora.

• Dan Horak

Dan Horak - 2008-06-21