Dear all, specially who uses 64bit OS
I requested the test for my code fixed the bug about type change in group
But anyone don't reply to my mail. T___T
The below are the link and mail content.
I installed 64bit Ubuntu in my computer.
I did build & install my patch. And I installed e and elementary.
But I could not find segment fault while build time.
So I checked it by using valgrind.
I changed some parts of my patch. But I cannot be sure it is right.
Please test that e and elementary is built well after installing my patch.
It works well in my computer. I don't know what is the problem.
Please test my patch.
I want to insert my code in svn. But it has to be tested enough since
it has the build problem.
I ask to test my code again.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.