Missing features ? Timesheets, ...

Anonymous
2010-09-24
2013-05-23
  • Anonymous - 2010-09-24

Congratulations for this project. I never found a Project mgmt software that suited my need. There are nice proprietary software like Attask, CA, or Borland Tempo, and in the opensource world KPlato but with no collaborative features.

Without having yet the time to test Endeavour (currently using Kplato), it is seems that some time-sheets / resource planning / cost report are missing, while features capture and bug tracking are very well implemented

Am I wrong or right ?

Thanks a lot for all your efforts

• Ezequiel Cuellar

Christopher.

Thanks so much for your compliments.

You are correct. Currently Endeavour Application Lifecycle Management is lacking of those 3 modules that you mention  but some of them might be implemented in the near future.

Thanks.

• stephane

stephane - 2011-07-08

Hello, like Christopher i find Endeavour great. But it's real time-sheets, ressource planning missing.

I'm an intern and i have to find a multiproject software management for my boss.

I noticed one information lack in the projects view : in the demo movie, we see status but no progression in %. You could add too iterations of projects for a more complete global view.

As you said time-sheets / resource planning / cost report are missing.

I can suggest you to add an estimated time on the projects, iterations, tasks, being able to be compared with the time-sheets and if the time is exceeded a warning appears.
    It is what looks for my employer to be able to follow the profitability of his projects.

I know that that makes a lot of work, but if you plan to develop these functions can you give me myself an estimation of the release of the next version of the software containing these features, thank you.

By hoping to have helped you with my suggestions.

• stephane

stephane - 2011-07-08

"I noticed one information lack in the projects view : in the demo movie, we see status but no progression in %. You could add too iterations of projects for a more complete global view." i didn't saw it already done in iterations view ^^

• Cinar Yuzugullu

Cinar Yuzugullu - 2011-08-04

Timesheets would certainly be a solid addition to the feature set. I send this request.

Thank you ..