Problem compiling 3.0

mauibay
2007-02-28
2013-01-01
  • mauibay

mauibay - 2007-02-28

On openSuse 10.2 AMD64 with the anneal.h patch applied my compile fails with undefined references to glew:

make[3]: Entering directory `/in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src'
    if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..    -g -O3 -ffast-math -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DENBLEND_CACHE_IMAGES -DNDEBUG -I../include -g -O2 -MT enblend-enblend.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/enblend-enblend.Tpo" -c -o enblend-enblend.o `test -f 'enblend.cc' || echo './'`enblend.cc; \         then mv -f ".deps/enblend-enblend.Tpo" ".deps/enblend-enblend.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/enblend-enblend.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
    if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..    -g -O3 -ffast-math -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DENBLEND_CACHE_IMAGES -DNDEBUG -I../include -g -O2 -MT enblend-gpu.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/enblend-gpu.Tpo" -c -o enblend-gpu.o `test -f 'gpu.cc' || echo './'`gpu.cc; \         then mv -f ".deps/enblend-gpu.Tpo" ".deps/enblend-gpu.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/enblend-gpu.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
    g++  -g -O2   -o enblend -DENBLEND_CACHE_IMAGES -ffast-math enblend-enblend.o enblend-gpu.o vigra_impex/libvigra_impex.a -lGL -lGLU -lglut -lxmi -llcms -ltiff
    enblend-gpu.o: In function `clearGPUTextures()':
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:275: undefined reference to `__glewDeleteFramebuffersEXT'
    enblend-gpu.o: In function `wrapupGPU()':
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:283: undefined reference to `__glewDeleteFramebuffersEXT'
    enblend-gpu.o: In function `checkFramebufferStatus()':
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:88: undefined reference to `__glewCheckFramebufferStatusEXT'
    enblend-gpu.o: In function `printInfoLog(unsigned int)':
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:77: undefined reference to `__glewGetObjectParameterivARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:80: undefined reference to `__glewGetInfoLogARB'
    enblend-gpu.o: In function `gpuGDAKernel(unsigned int, unsigned int, double, float*, float*, float*)':
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:241: undefined reference to `__glewActiveTexture'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:243: undefined reference to `__glewUniform1iARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:246: undefined reference to `__glewActiveTexture'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:248: undefined reference to `__glewUniform1iARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:251: undefined reference to `__glewUniform1fARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:253: undefined reference to `__glewUniform1fARB'
    enblend-gpu.o: In function `configureGPUTextures(unsigned int, unsigned int)':
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:211: undefined reference to `__glewGenFramebuffersEXT'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:212: undefined reference to `__glewBindFramebufferEXT'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:220: undefined reference to `__glewFramebufferTexture2DEXT'
    enblend-gpu.o: In function `initGPU()':
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:122: undefined reference to `glewInit'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:133: undefined reference to `glewGetExtension'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:134: undefined reference to `glewGetExtension'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:135: undefined reference to `glewGetExtension'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:136: undefined reference to `glewGetExtension'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:152: undefined reference to `__glewCreateProgramObjectARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:153: undefined reference to `__glewCreateShaderObjectARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:154: undefined reference to `__glewAttachObjectARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:155: undefined reference to `__glewShaderSourceARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:156: undefined reference to `__glewCompileShaderARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:159: undefined reference to `__glewLinkProgramARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:161: undefined reference to `__glewGetObjectParameterivARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:167: undefined reference to `__glewGetUniformLocationARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:168: undefined reference to `__glewGetUniformLocationARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:169: undefined reference to `__glewGetUniformLocationARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:170: undefined reference to `__glewGetUniformLocationARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:172: undefined reference to `__glewUseProgramObjectARB'
    /in/pano/enblend/enblend-3.0/src/gpu.cc:125: undefined reference to `glewGetErrorString'
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[3]: *** [enblend] Error 1

I didn't originally have glew installed on my system and didn't get this far, so I installed glew-1.3.5-42.pm.1.x86_64.rpm and glew-devel-1.3.5-42.pm.1.x86_64.rpm

I'm unsure what to try next. How can I build enblend 3.0 on openSuse 10.2 AMD64?

• mauibay

mauibay - 2007-02-28

After reinstalling the grew rpms and starting with a fresh copy of the enblend-30 tarball and repatching the compile completed without error. I don't know what caused the problem, but I no longer get those grew errors and seems to have a working version of 3.0. Sorry for not having more info.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks