After a long time without new release, EmuTOS 0.8.2 has now been released to the public. This release brings you various fixes and small improvements that have gathered during the past two years:
- Mouse wheel direction is now Milan compatible.
- Updated Finnish translation.
- GEMDOS Pexec mode 50 PE_RELOCATE defined- it gets raw TOS executable data and relocates it as if it was loaded normally.
- Fixed possible system crash in HBL handler.
- Cleaned up & fixed memory initialization code
- New XBIOS functions for TT shifter: EsetShift, EgetShift
- Fixed a bug in the ACSI driver (now works with Hatari!).
- NVRAM checksum calculation was wrong - it's fixed now.
- New XBIOS functions for Falcon Videl: Vsetmode (VGA only) and Vmontype.
Log in to post a comment.