EMILE 0.8 is released.
This is a minor bug fix release.
- Multi-architecture support
- Preliminary PPC support
- No MMU support
- Preliminary pure 68000 support (need a patched gcc)
- correct 68040 MMU bug
- Add better memory initialisation in first level
- Add better quickdraw initialisation in second level
- Add some partition tools to add Apple_Driver (experimental)
It has been tested successfully on:
Q610, LC475, IIci, Q650, Q800, LC, Performa 450, SE/30, Classic II
PB150, PB180, PB520, PB540
Log in to post a comment.