0.0.2 Changes in JVM:
1) Multiple dimension array support has been implemented.
2) Exception stack tracing has been added to exception handler.
3) Interface methods definition now is partially supported.
Changes in FAT16 driver:
1) FindDirstFile (find first file by mask) function has been added.
Changes to java classes:
1) All missing exception classes have been added.
2) ArrayList, GraphicsControl, Label classes have been added.
Package folders structure was reorganized to decouple core classes from Visual Studio project folders.
Also a couple of bugs have been fixed.
0.0.1 Initial version
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:No, thanks