Print all XMPP stanzas in buffer *-jabber-console-JID-*.
Arbitrary code can be manually sent to XML stream from this buffer.
* Use legacy `jabber-debug-log-xml' custom var to trigger console
* Print XML with indention and syntax highlight (sgml-mode required)
* Comments indicates sending/receiving/raw into console buffer
* Console buffer name is customizable, see `jabber-console-name-format'
* Console buffer truncated, see `jabber-console-truncate-lines'
Thanks to Evgenii Terechkov for features and tests.