I am now reading the elk source code and I found that there seems to be an typo (?) in the charge.f90, the function declaration of ddot is written as ddto. Shall I change "ddto" into "ddot"? However, the compilation is all just fine by now.
Here is the charge.f90 in 1.3.31:
! Copyright (C) 2002-2005 J. K. Dewhurst, S. Sharma and C. Ambrosch-Draxl.
! This file is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
! See the file COPYING for license details.
! !ROUTINE: charge
! Computes the muffin-tin, interstitial and total charges by integrating the
! !REVISION HISTORY:
! Created April 2003 (JKD)
! local variables
! automatic arrays
! external functions
! find the muffin-tin charges
! find the interstitial charge
! total calculated charge
! write calculated total charge to test file
call writetest(400,'calculated total charge',tol=1.d-6,rv=chgcalc)
Thanks for pointing that out. Now fixed.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.