As shown above, the library is separated in several layers with a couple of bundles in each layer.
- Polytope generation in V- and H-representation (cube, prism, pyramid, sphere etc.)
- Basic operations: move, rotate, scale, Minkowski addition
- Numerical tools: reduction of representation, scaling
- qhull (integrated in MATLAB), cddlib (included in this library): conversion between H- and V-representation (very often applied)
Required: MATLAB, C compiler
* MD-toolbox (required)
- mpt-toolbox: contains almost everything for polytope operations; elk library started with mpt-toolbox as it's core; it was decided to include cddlib directly (mpt-toolbox also relies on cddlib)