Due to the need to create a branch for our planned release 1.0 we had to make a change in the repository layout to conform better to subversion standards. If you use a working copy from the repository, you should do the following:
- Make a backup of your working copy
- Delete all elexis-subprojects from your local workspace
- create a new repository location:
- check out all needed projects from that new location
- discard the old location.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
In the future, we well stay in the trunk for the development line and create the release branches in "branches".
Log in to post a comment.