At last, here is a new release of Lands of Elderlore. This release is still a view-only release, since you can wander in the fractal worlds it generates, but rest of the game is not implemented yet.
Here is the changelog. Have fun !
New functunalities :
- New fonts are used
- There is now a message when you destroy an object
- Roads and rivers take the shortest way if possible on Zone view
- Forests are populated with the cave generation algorithm
- Tempered forests have now some dead trees
- Deserts have now cactus and dead trees
- New roads and rivers on World view
- New introduction music theme "Jester's tear"
- Some animals have been added on the Zone view with the file animaux.csv
(but they do nothing)
- Objects are now handled with the file inventaire.csv
- New mouse shape when over player
- New isometric display on Zone view :
- TAB key makes you turn yourself anti clockwise
- Sift + TAB makes you turn yourself clockwise
- < key switches between Zone view and World view
- CTRL + g displays two different kind of grid on the Zone view (thank
you Anvilfolk !)
- A cardinal point have been added in the upper left corner
Bugs erased :
- In some rare case, no starting village was found
- In some case, desert was overflowing the ground
- Graphical resolutions are now dynamically available
- CPU use has been severely reduced
- New Windows binary file with OcempGui files (thank you Sean !)
Log in to post a comment.