We are delighted to present a new release of EJBCA 4. EJBCA 4 continues to get new features and fixes and is state of the art PKI.
This is a maintenance release containing a few new features and improvements.
* Noteworthy changes:
- Possibility for External OCSP responder key renewal at absolute times.
- Certificate expiration notifier can now filter on certificate profiles, not only CAs.
- A publisher for sampling of issued certificates.
- Added user friendly output of certificate profile dependencies when deletion can not be done.
- A new language tool for developers and localizers, by David Carella of Linagora.
- OCSP rekeying now works on JBoss 6.1.0 and JBoss EAP5
This is a plug-in upgrade for users of EJBCA 4.
As always, the full changelog can be viewed in our issue tracker: