This is a maintenance release – 16 issues have been resolved. Only fixes and layout improvements, no new features.
This release fixes an upgrade issue from 3.6.x to 3.11.x and also a MySQL/MyISAM related issue in the 3.11.0 release.
A few uncaught regressions from 3.10.x and 3.11.0 were fixed, and as usual David Carella of Linagora added some
Admin GUI layout improvements.
- It is now possible to easily upgrade from EJBCA 3.6.x to 3.11.x
- Fixed a MySQL mapping that did not work when using the MyISAM storage engine and UTF-8 encoding.
- ETSI QC value limit can now have the value zero.
- Admin GUI improvements from David Carella of Linagora.
- Added a favicon to the EJBCA web interfaces.
- Fixed an issue causing cached end entity profiles (not default) to be changed for some actions in the admin GUI.
- Fixed an issue where session information spilled over to other edits when using the "Back to certificate profiles" link.
- Fixed an issue where using the required flag on Cardnumber in a end entity profile gave error about missing unstructured address.
This also resolved an issue where the DN field Unstructured Address did not work.
Read the full changelog for details.
For upgrade instructions, please see UPGRADE.
NOTE: If you have been using the SEIS Cardnumber extension in End Entity Profiles (not default), this setting had an internal collision
with the UnstructuredAddress DN field, so they could not be used at the same time. There was a problem using the UnstructuredAddress lately.
The issue was resolved by changing the internal number for Cardnumber. This is not possible to upgrade automatically.
* If you used SEIS Cardnumber * you must manually edit your end entity profiles and re-check the 'use' checkbox after upgrade to 3.11.1.
This should affect a very small number of users.
Log in to post a comment.