This is a minor release but packed with new minor features and fixes, 42 issues have been resolved.
Some minor features and options and some bug fixes and stabilizations.
- Fixed a regression in 3.9.2 where you could not upload files in the admin GUI.
- Certificate profiles can now specify a different signature algorithm than the CA. Useful to start migrating SHA1 CAs to issue SHA256 certificates.
- Possibility to use part of user data in LDAP DN but not in certificate DN when publishing certificate to LDAP.
- Possibility to set fixed end date of certificates in certificate profile and CA configuration.
- Possibility to configure several notification services for expiring certificates, notifying at different times, i.e. 30 days, 7 days, etc.
- Browser enrollment tested with Windows 7.
- ECC improvements and fixes for CAs and HSMs, CA renew keys, CA import, brainpool curves, explicit ec parameters, clientToolBox etc.
- GUI improvement to the admin GUI with nicer navigation menu and CSS. Contributed by Linagora, France.
- cert-cvc: fixed rare possibility to get bad encoding of EC points in certificates. Contributed by DGBK, Netherlands.
- CVC CA fixes and improvements for EAC PKI, approvals, import CAs, fix cli info command, .cvcert instear of .crt when downloading certs, etc.
- Don't publish certificates for inactive CA services to LDAP.
- Fix so renewing CA keys in admin GUI does not reload all CA tokens.
- Fixed an OutOfMemory error when failing to publish large CRLs with connection closed error.
- Fix download issues with IE for exported CA keystores.
- Many small optimizations, fixes and improvements.
Read the full changelog for details.
For upgrade instructions, please see UPGRADE.