From: Tomas Gustavsson <tomas@pr...> - 2013-05-31 07:15:11
We are to announce the release of EJBCA Enterprise Edition version 5.0.10.
This is a maintenance release with new features, improvements and bug
fixes. In all 20 issues have been fixed.
* Noteworthy changes:
- Added lots of CLI improvements to create subCA signed by external CAs,
edit CAs and profiles, and add and edit services.
- It is now possible to create CAs, using the CLI, with explicit ECC key
encoding in CA certificate. Useful for ePassport installations.
- When creating link certificates they are now issued using the same
certificate profile as the CA is using.
- Improved support for Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) using the CMP
protocol. You can now use CMP in a Suite B compliant way.
- The LDAP publisher now supports STARTTLS extension, in addition to
pure TLS connections.
- The batch enrollment GUI can now use JKS keystores, in addition to
- Healthcheck messages are now logged in debug log, for easier
You can find the complete changelog in our issue tracker:
PrimeKey EJBCA Team
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.