From: Tomas Gustavsson <tomas@pr...> - 2012-06-06 08:22:51
In due time for the Swedish National day we are proud to release EJBCA
EJBCA 5 is the Common Criteria certified version of EJBCA, and can only
be acquired from PrimeKey.
A new release of the publicly available EJBCA 4 is also brewing, and
will be released soon.
Quite some effort was put into stabilizing the 5.0.x release for
production use, including bug fixes and improvements of usability for
issues discovered during production deployments.
EJBCA PKI *5.0.5* is a maintenance release containing a couple of small
features and many bug fixes. The following are a selection of the most
- Index recommendations have changed.
- CVC CAs can now be created from the Command Line Interface.
- EJBCA now supports Japanese localization.
- Overall performance increases.
- Removed redundant and excessive logging to audit logs.
- Fixed bug where recursive deny rules caused deny for system user.
More information is available at the project web site and the complete
changelog can be viewed in the issue tracker.
PrimeKey EJBCA Team
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.