Menu

EJBCA GUI, layout of public and admin pages.

Help
Lubor
2018-04-16
2018-04-16
  • Lubor

Lubor - 2018-04-16

Hello,

i wanna change layout of EJBCA pages, like logos etc. I changed png files in modules/(admin-gui,publicweb-gui)/resources/images but i dont know how to take effect of this changes, because i read that i have to do ant clean and then again ant deploy, but the BUILD FAILED everytime. And the Gui are still the same.

BUILD FAILED
    /home/user/ejbca_ce_6_10_1_2/build.xml:720: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /home/user/ejbca_ce_6_10_1_2/bin/jboss.xml:143: The following error occurred while executing this line:
    /home/user/ejbca_ce_6_10_1_2/bin/jboss.xml:374: exec returned: 1

03:45:35,552 INFO [org.jboss.as.server] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 2) JBAS018559: Deployed "ejbca.ear"
    03:45:35,557 INFO [org.ejbca.core.ejb.StartupSingletonBean] (MSC service thread 1-3) Destroy, EJBCA shutdown.
    03:45:35,559 INFO [org.jboss.as.jpa] (MSC service thread 1-4) JBAS011403: Stopping Persistence Unit Service 'ejbca.ear#ejbca'
    03:45:35,696 INFO [org.jboss.as.controller] (management-handler-thread - 2) JBAS014774: Service status report
    JBAS014775: New missing/unsatisfied dependencies:
    service jboss.naming.context.java.EjbcaDS (missing) dependents: [service jboss.persistenceunit."ejbca.ear#ejbca"]

• Tomas Gustavsson

The GUI can not be the same if build fails. The log you show show a non deployed EJBCA, so it should not show anything.

You should do "ant clean deployear" as described in the upgrade documentation, not "deploy".

https://www.ejbca.org/docs/Upgrading_EJBCA.html

Regards,
    Tomas
    Save time and money with an Enterprise support subscription.
    Please see www.primekey.com for more information.
    https://www.primekey.com/products/software/

• Lubor

Lubor - 2018-04-16

Thank you very much. Looks like it works. I thought ant deployear works only for updating EJBCA to different version and informations like "redeploy" made me think i should do "ant deploy".