Menu

Welcome to Open Discussion

2008-08-09
2013-04-30
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Welcome to Open Discussion

• Roy

Roy - 2008-09-30

hey! eisenstern is around for a while but this is brand new.. I am interested but my programming skills are about as good as basic html/z80 (if you dont know z80 its not c+ by a long way). I am learning blender atm (because apparently its great for sauer moddeling) but thats very easy. It is all gui and the tutorials are one button at a time. I would like to know how to work the cube. It has great power and i am a big fan of playing sauerbraten. I am good at learning this type of thing and i am a good 2d artist learning the basics of 3d now so if it is an army of one picking up an old thread...

• Roy

Roy - 2008-09-30

hi,

i opened all the stuff in my sauer folder as placed in you patch and replaced added etc. BUT in the patch folder was a file called eisenstern.sh ... i searched the whole computer but no original file with this name is found. its probably a Linux file who knows but.

Patch bug: there was no water in the well like you said where you posted the patch...

• 3DEN - Open Software

Thanks very mutch for this great project
      Hello Im a good c/c++ programer, and like AI
      dont have expirience with graphics and i a terible designer
      But I liked very mutch your project and i would like very much to join, i can help  with backend programing, tests and Ideas,
      Im not profetional game developer but i learn pretty fast