1) You must has Java 6 -> go to www.java.com -> click at Free Java Download
2) download eegholter.zip
3) unzip eegholter.zip
4) cd eegholter
5) execute eegholter.bat or eegholter.sh
5) Arquivo (File) -> Abrir (Open) -> data -> demoEEG.plg
6) pgdown n times and play with it
Aristides T Santos
EEG-Holter, an EEG Digital software, with some improvements:
1) Now Reads EDF - European Data File
2) Menus itens are in english
3) Some EDF TestFiles from www.eeg.pl
Look for this new version of EEGHolter with new features and bug fixes.
Aristides (aristides.santos @ unifesp.br)
It was released EEGHolter. It´s a software development in Java, designed to provide support for analysis of long term EEG exams. It supports medical register, logbook anotations and statistics data. It has been produced with an Msc tesis at UNIFESP - São Paulo - Brazil.