Whenever I try to run EeePC-701.vmx in VMPlayer I get this error. I followed the steps:
You can test Eee PC softwares without a real Eee PC.
Create the Eee PC VMWare image by the procedures:
* Download and install Eee PC SDK. Remember to
install the Eee PC development tools.
* Download the Eee PC 701 ISO files. (Choose your preferred language)
Put it into the SDK host.
* There is a script vmware-convert that can convert the ISO file
into a VMWare image:
The image will be generated to /tmp/asus.vmdk.
Move it to a directory you like.
* Download the VMWare config EeePC-701.vmx,
put it into the same directory as asus.vmdk.
* Open the config file by VMWare Player. In the SDK, run it from
the main menu -> Applications -> System -> VMWare Player.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.