This release doesn't have many new features, most of the changes were made to enhance the existings, cleanup the code and fix some bugs. The most prominent changes are the charts autoscale option and the realtime data collector for intraday charts.
The charts autoscale allows the chart to resize itself based on the data that is currenly visible, and not based on all the available data.
The realtime data collector allows to automatically build the intraday charts while watching the price changes. For the data collector to work properly you need to keep the program running and the data streaming active while the exchange market is open. Interruptions in the price streams are not backfilled, unless the historical data providers allows the merge of the data (currently supported only by Borsa Italiana).
What's new in this release:
- Added sorting to watchlist views (table layout)
- Added double click on currency exchange view to open
the currency conversion dialog with default from and
to currencies based on where the mouse was clicked
- Added data collector for automatic build of intraday charts
- Added chart autoscale option
- Added alerts popup dialog and row hilight flags
- Added watchlist item properties editing
- Improved price pattern search
- Changed the securities editing dialog
- Update menus layout
- Initial strings externalization for language translations
- Documentation update with initial API and extension points references
The update site manager seems to be not working with this release, due to some changes made to the features configuration.
To checkout the source from the Subversion repository:
svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/eclipsetrader/tags/0.24.0 eclipsetrader
Hope you enjoy!