Eclipse Trader is a set of plugins for the Eclipse RCP (Rich Client Platform) dedicated to the building of an online stock trading system, featuring shares pricing watch, intraday and history charts with technical analysis indicators, level II/market depth view, news watching and integrated trading.
This maintenance release was focused primarily on completing the transition to the new architecture. There are almost all the chart indicators that were available in the old 0.14 release plus a couple of new indicators not available before. Other internal changes were made to accomodate future enhancements.
What's new in this release:
- Added weekly and monthly charts interval.
- Added buy and sell arrows objects.
- Added Fibonacci Fan Lines object.
- Added MAOSC, ATR, DPO, AdaptStoch, DMI, FI, SAR, SD, ROC, and VT indicators
- Added French stock wizard and news.
- Added preference pages to set the chart data to download.
- Added preference pages to set the number of days to keep the news items.
- Added a menu item to toggle the display of the totals row in the Watchlist views.
- Added a view (Chart Data) to show the values used to draw the charts.
- Added world indices wizard.
- Various bugfixes and internal enchancements.
To checkout the source from the Subversion repository:
svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/eclipsetrader/tags/0.21.0 eclipsetrader
Log in to post a comment.