The team is pleased to announce that we have released Release Candidate 8 of SQLExplorer;
there is a lot of work which has gone into finalising the code to get us to this point.
Since RC7, there have been only some minor feature additions - the focus has been on fixing bugs or annoyances.
Please report any bugs to the Beta Testing forum, or submit on the Bugs Tracker;
new feature requests should go into the Feature Requests Tracker.
For really, really minor tweaks (i.e. feature requests) please go ahead and post in the Beta Testing forum but we reserve the right to ask you to repost them in the Feature Request Tracker if the request too complex to just slip in.
The main changes since RC7 are:
* New preferences to setup column sorting and display of SQL warning messages
* New action to generate insert statement
* Added Apache Derby plugin
* New server root node in db structure view
* Various bug fixes and minor tweaks/additions Regards,
The SQLExplorer Developer Community
Log in to post a comment.