Menu

Can't use different source and class folders

Help
Olly
2005-02-06
2013-02-27
  • Olly

Olly - 2005-02-06

Everything works fine for me except that if I am forced to use the same source and class folders i.e. my compiled classes must be placed in the same directories as the source files. I could live with this except that I am using Myeclipse to deploy code to Tomcat server. In order to do this I need the compiled classes to be placed in a different directory.
    There are 2 work arounds for this problem but neither is very satisfactory. I could of course put my source code in the directory that Myeclipse deploys from but obviously I don't really want the source code to be deployed. The other alternative seems to be to move the generated descriptors to the compiled class folders. Of course this introduces an extra step which for a convenience tool isn't very convenient.
    Any help I could receive with this problem would be greatly appreciated as eclipsejdo is otherwise serving my purposes perfectly.

• Olly

Olly - 2005-02-07

Solved the problem, to anyone that's interested it turns out that once manual enhancement has been used, auto enhancement begins to work.