I have just checked in some stuff to the commons and tagged it
'release_0_6'. The changes that I made to the common.* plugins are the
- increased versions to 0.6.0
- added a cheatsheet category 'Functional Programming' in common.ui
- pushed down some utility functionality into common.core (QueryUtil,
- added an infrastructure for declaring configurator pages (pages for a
special wizard that can be used by the user to adjust path settings for
compiler and other commands that the plugins may need)
The API of this latter thing is still somewhat experimental, meaning that
possibly more things must be added later, but I think it is a start.
As these are additions in the code only, they should not break any existing
functionality and are probably safe.