I have just uploaded version 0.5 of the Haskell plugins to the usual update
site (http://leiffrenzel.de/eclipse/site.xml) and to the sf download site. I
have also created a new update site at
http://eclipsefp.sf.net/updates/site.xml. Once the new homepage is in place,
we should collect all updates on that location.
Thanks again for the editor action code to Andriy. I had to modify it a bit,
and was also able to simplify it. I added to the key sequences (because
Shift-/ and Ctrl+Shift+/ is not usable at all on my German keyboard layout).
It may be a good idea to have a toggle action on Ctrl+Shift+C, which is how
it works in the JDT 3.0. (I put that on the Tracker.) Also, I used the
native Prefix/Unprefix actions from the editor, which makes the whole thing
I have added Haddock and (rudimentary) HUGS support and made it possible to
specify extra params in addition to the GHC options.
Some general changes:
The whole set of plugins is now under the EPL (which is pretty much the same
as the old CPL, see my older post). Also, I'm developing on the latest
Eclipse 3.1 Milestones (at the moment M2). If you happen to use an Eclipse
3.0.x and notice any incompatibilities, please let me know. I have also
changed all plugins to the new Eclipse 3.0 runtime model, with the most
notable effect that they have now all a META-INF/MANIFEST.MF and much less
deprecation warnings :-)
I have renamed the common.* plugins to the prefix net.sf.eclipsefp.common.*,
which should be fine. The haskell plugins may cause trouble (because there
are Ids like project nature ids etc. which have the
de.leiffrenzel.fp.haskell prefix, and that may be a bother to people if it
changes); so I'd rather ponder over that for a while more in my mind.
I have started to experiment with calling a native parser (i.e. from a .dll,
win32 only at the moment). Due to lack of time I had so far only some
scattered pieces of success, but I hope I can start to put them together in
the next weeks.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.