Cabal install deps & cabal-dev

Help
2013-04-22
2013-05-13
<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)
  • JP Moresmau

JP Moresmau - 2013-05-10

Works here in 3.8. If you go into run configurations, you should see the run configuration for perf-test under Haskell Application, check the current directory there. If wrong, try to delete the configuration and run as executable again, to check that it's recreated properly. If not recreated properly, then we have a bug that I can't reproduce (on my OS there was only Eclipse 3.8 available). If wrong, can you change it manually and checks it solves your problem, so that at least we know there's a manual workaround?

• Graham Berks

Graham Berks - 2013-05-10

Odd, i moved the project out of another git repo into it's own and hence diff directory. Just copied the files and created a new repo. Destroyed the eclipse project. And created a new one of the same name pointing at the new location.

Somehow I get stuff in .dist-buildwrapper in the old directory even though that was deleted as well. Appears something in eclipse is carrying over prefs between project creations and the move of the directory.

The cwd of the app when running is of the old directory before the move.

Want any info before I trash the workspace ???

• JP Moresmau

JP Moresmau - 2013-05-10

I'd say it's normal, because launch configurations are kept in the eclipse workspace metadata, so deleting the project and recreating it can reuse old configs (same project name, same module name). I'll see if I can add a listener on project deletions to delete all haskell run configurations linked to that project.

• Graham Berks

Graham Berks - 2013-05-10

ok will rename the project to work around. Ta

• JP Moresmau

JP Moresmau - 2013-05-13

Done in 2.5.3: when deleting a project, the launch configurations created by EclipseFP are deleted too.

• Graham Berks

Graham Berks - 2013-05-13

Great thanks !

<< < 1 2 (Page 2 of 2)