The endgame starts when all planned features and fixes are in the repo. It
consists of making the builds, testing, putting the builds onto the
and spreading release information.
- builds for all platforms: win32, linux, macosx
- build types: site, onestop
- go through the test plan: net.sf.eclipsefp.haskell-feature/INTERNAL/qa/
- verify all tracker items for the milestone
- verify changelog
- tag the repo
- upload the release files to SF download site
- create SF news item
- send mail to EclipseFP list, write blog entries etc.
This endgame item is only to be closed when all release activities are