We use the 0.8.0 RBE with MyEclipse 2013 SR2 which is basically an 3.8.2 (Juno) Eclipse on Windows.
The scenario is the following. We have opened the files "messages_de_DE.properties" and "messages_en_US.properties" in one RBE tab. Each file is about 1MB in size and has about 7500 property lines in in.
After about 15-20 minutes work with about 20-50 save operations in the RBE Eclipse starts to complain about low heap memory.
I took a heap dump on the Eclipse process and ran it through the Eclipse Memory Analyzer. I attached a screenshot of the result output. It looks like a lot of "undo"-Objects fill up the heap.
If you need any more information please send a message.
Log in to post a comment.