Set up for test:
1) Create package with 2 java files.
2) Java class 1 and 2 trip different Checkstyle violation types.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Highlight package and clear violations.
2) Highlight package and run Checkstyle.
3) Violation types are listed in "Checkstyle violations" view.
4) Go into first violation type to read affected files.
5) Fix violation on that file.
6) Highlight package and run Checkstyle.
7) Go to "Checkstyle violations" view and the page is empty.
It looks like you have corrected all the violations.
What it should do:
When running Checkstyle it should clear the violations and reset the "Checkstyle violations" view to show the top level set of violations.
The problem is that the class you were looking at has no violations any more so the view is empty but it looks like you have fixed everything. The work around is you have to check if the Back button is highlighted and click it to go back to the main page containing the violation types.
Log in to post a comment.