This release has been long overdue, but finally version 2.4 is here. All patches are now included and a couple of fixes have been added.
Extended the ECG Toolkit with the following elements:
- Extended Signals class to support larger ECG files (BufferedSignals)
- Added support for ISHNE
- Added support for MUSE-XML (RestingECG)
- Added support for OmronECG
Also take a look at the WebECG we are currently developing:
Currently development is underway for a new release of the C# ECG Toolkit. The following features will be added in the next release:
- Extending Signals class to support larger ECG files (BufferedSignals).
- Adding support for at least 2 ECG formats:
* ISHNE, and
* MUSE-XML (RestingECG).
Notes for developers that have used the C# ECG Toolkit:
- The new BufferedSignals class is designed to support older plug-ins (only providing first 10s of ECG).
- Additions to the toolkit to ease development of new ECG format support (DataSection).
- Development of the C# ECG Toolkit has migrated to MonoDevelop.
- Before the release the code changes will be made available on the CVS.... read more
A new version of the C# ECG Toolkit is available now. The main improvements are:
- Support for .NET compact Framework (both 1.0 and 2.0)
- Improved ECG viewer, and
- Assemblies are now based on .NET 2.0 (.NET 1.1 assemblies still available)
A new version of the C# ECG Toolkit is available now. The new version has added a couple of new features. One of the new features is an improved ECG viewer.
Efforts are currently aimed towards making the ECG library work under .NET Compact Framework 2.0.
If you are interested in storing ECG recordings at a PACS you should take a look at this article: http://www.codeproject.com/KB/cs/ECGtoPACS.aspx
Finally the first public release of the C# ECG Toolkit has arrived.
Immediately after the birth of the ECG Conversion Library in 2004 it was our intention to make the code public. Then the library was too limited to be released.
In 2008 we added extra supported ECG formats: HL7 Annotated ECG, DICOM-ECG and PDF export. To make the project usable to larger group of users we made the project into a toolkit by providing useful applications.
Currently we are reviewing the code of this project. As soon as the code has been reviewed and accepted, it will become available.
The code will be available no later then September 13 2008. The first public release will be made available on the same day.