Some minor improvements and some bug fixes.
This release contains a bug fix for a bug that occured when clicking on methods and variables in XEmacs.
Many improvements and bug fixes.
This release fixes the bug that occured when parsing Java classes that implemented interfaces but had no super class.
This release contains some bug fixes and a new feature: the class parents are now shown in the methods buffer!
ECB 1.30 is now released. Improvements since 1.20:
- If not all ECB-tree-windows of current layout are visible at redraw-time
('ecb-redraw-layout') then the redraw synchronizes the contents of the
tree-windows with the source displayed in current edit-window (Klaus).
- Added a section "Tips and Tricks" to the ECB online-help. (Klaus)
- Added a new layout Nr. 10 for very small screen resolutions where all
squarecentimeters are needed for the editing itself. This layout only
displays a method-window and a edit-window. (Klaus).... read more
Download it and give it a try. Too many changes to be listed here, read the history file.
The following things have changed:
- Automatic expansion of the directory tree.
- Method parsing is now recursive, so that for example inner classes in Java are shown in the methods buffer.
- Variables are now shown in the methods buffer.
- Selected files and directories now use the secondary-selection face. Thanks to Kevin A. Burton <email@example.com> for this patch.
- Fixed some issues with XEmacs. Thanks to Colin Marquardt <firstname.lastname@example.org> for this.... read more
The first version of the ECB has been released.