The signatures of the methods are not shown correctly in my methods window; or
the methods are not shown at all.
I am using layout number 12.
1. A const method does not seem to be shown at all:
void VpTuxedoBuffer::WriteToLog(int theLevel, char *theLevelString,
char *theFile, int theLineno, const char* theVersion,
const char *theMessage) const
was not shown. Removing 'const' at the end made the method appear.
2. I had the following constructor:
VpTuxedoBuffer::VpTuxedoBuffer(void* p, int length) :
which appeared as 'length()' in the methods window.
Removing the ': length()' made the method appear ok.
Is this a known problem, or am I doing something wrong here?
My measures are as follows:
thanks for helping,
While you are at it:
In the methods window
1. the ~ (tilde) of the destructor is not shown
2. the * for pointers and the & for references are not shown
I have the following:
acrSearchCriteria.mClient =3D '%s'\n", (const char
acrSearchCriteria.mActualOlo =3D '%s'\n", (const char
In the mehods window they are shown as
- They should not be shown at all because they are inside #if 0 / #endi=
- These are function calls so should not be appear also for that reason=
Bard W T=F6rustad
ViagInterkom, M=FCnchen, Germany
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.