From: Felipe Bergo <bergo@se...> - 2002-03-17 21:22:07
eboard 0.4.2 is out.
It can be found at the usual places:
The changelog since 0.4.1 follows. For 0.4.3 I want to implement visual
and audio warnings for when time is running out on the clock. I expect to
have it done by the next week.
* [fics] As a side effect of the change below, some FICS lines that
included the user name but were not highlighted as personal
(yellow) now will be.
* [fics] Hotfixed the treatment of LectureBot announcements when
channel splitting is on. Notice that the :LectureBot(TD)(67)
lines aren't really channel tells, but xtells pretending to
be channel tells. Now eboard is credulous and will send these
to the ch 67 channel pane. (translation: it is LectureBot's
fault, not mine)
* [all] Added the shortcut bar below the board. If you don't like it,
disable it from the Settings -> Preferences : Appearance
* [all] Modified the antialias algorithm again, now it does a regular
gaussian smoothing as a 3x3 convolution in RGB-space instead
of the previous oddball.
* [all] Beeping code now calls SNDCTL_DSP_POST, which should prevent
unwanted noise after the beep with some audio drivers
(especially on AC'97 devices).
* [all] Revamped the Sound pane in the Preferences dialog so that
it becomes able to handle more sound events.
* [ics] Added a sound event to be played when the user is
* [all] Changed button disposition in the Games on Client dialog.
* [fics] Now eboard works correctly when the FICS examine variable
is set (automatically start examination when game finishes)
* [all] Minor corrections to network connection opening code
(more accurate reporting of connection failures)
* [ics] Added the bookmarks submenu in the Peer menu.
* [ics] The Connect to Other Server... dialog will no longer take
empty host names (which would lead to startup failure
on previous versions)
Felipe Paulo Guazzi Bergo - Free Software Developer (bergo@...)
GPG/PGP mail welcome - GPG/PGP Key: EF8EE808 (keyserver pgp.mit.edu)
http://www.advogato.org/person/khazad - Campinas - SP - Brazil - Earth
* 2+2=5 for extremely large values of 2