I'm trying to use NUnit 2.2 with the EasyMock.Net RC1. When I run my test, I get an exception that EasyMock.Net is expecting a 2.1 version of NUnit. Specifically, it cannot find the appropriate dll.
FWIW, NMock works fine with NUnit 2.2. I'd appreciate any help.
I've just found the same problem. I'm checking out the source now, and will try to build a version against NUnit. (Actually, I'll have a look and see whether it really requires NUnit at all - I'm not sure why it should.)
Righto, have just got it working:
1) Remove the NUnit reference. (You can remove System.Data and System.XML too.)
2) Add a new AssertionException exception type. All it needs to have is a constructor taking a string which calls back to System.Exception(string).
3) Build - the unit tests will fail to build.
4) In each file which is complaining about an ambiguity, add: using AssertionException = EasyMockNET.Core.AssertionException;
before the class declaration.
5) Just to be nice, remove all the places where an exception is caught using a variable, but the variable isn't then used. Lots of warnings currently...
6) Rebuild and use with whatever test framework you want :)
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.