Menu

"Current Configuration Contains Errors"

2006-10-03
2013-04-30
  • Nobody/Anonymous

I have just installed EasyEclipse for PHP 1.02 on Win2K, and when I try to do anything in the 'Product Configuration' panel, such as scan for updates, I get the following message:

"The current configuration contains errors and this operation can have unpredictable results.  Do you want to continue?"

The options are OK (which I've not clicked - I don't want unpredictable results!) or Cancel, and no further information is given.

What is wrong with my configuration?  It is a fresh install, with just a few tweaks through the 'preferences' panel (nothing done behind the scenes).

- Mark

• Philippe Ombredanne

We have had a few bugs like that in that release and we have addresed them all in the upcomming 1.0.3 and 1.2.1
      In your case, let me dig a bit and come out with a simple workaround for you.

• HappyDog

HappyDog - 2006-10-05

Cheers.  That would be useful.

• Philippe Ombredanne

I do not have any of those problems....
      Could send me your platform.xml file?
      You will it in:
      <your easyeclipse instal>/\configuration\org.eclipse.update/platform.xml

You can attach it to a support request.

And opening a command prompt and cd to the place where eclipse is installed, and executing the command:
      dir /s /b > dir.txt
      then attaching the created dir.txt file.
      I would need both to be able to help.

I think that you must have installed something else that creates that problem.

• Philippe Ombredanne

Thanks I did respond there... I would need a few more configuration files/logs from you