i build a small linux-system using busybox. when i add the latest e2fsprogs (1.41.9) i get this message at boot:
2. EXT3-fs warning: maximal mount
count reached, running e2fsck is
3. EXT3 FS on hda2, internal journal
4. EXT3-fs: mounted filesystem with
writeback data mode
5. VFS: mounted root (ext3 filesystem)
on device 3:2
6. Freeing unused kernel memory: 400k
7. tune2fs 1.41.9 (22-Aug-2009)
8. Usage: …. all the usagemsg here
9. Kernel panic - not syncing:
attempted to kill init!
without e2fsprogs, the system boots fine. the message even appears if i delete only tune2fs from the cf-card.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.