I'm trying to recover my filesystem, but without success in the moment.
I get the following message:
[e2fsck 1.40.2 (12-Jul-2007) ; runtime: circa 3 days]
Error storing directory block information (inode=334396964, block=0, num=6436): Memory allocation failed
[e2fsck 1.41.4 (27-Jan-2009) ; runtime: circa 3 days]
Error storing directory block information (inode=301450645, block=0, num=942): Memory allocation failed
If anyone has any ideas where I proceed from here I would be most grateful.
- Partition size circa 6 TB (1 Volume)
-- Hardware RAID Controller ARECA ARC-1220
-- RAID 6
- 8 GB DDR2
- 64 Bit CPU (AMD Athlon X2 BE2300 Socket AM2)
- 64 Bit Operating System (OpenSuSE 10.3)
- SWAP 4 GB (partition) + 16 GB (file)
- raid-ice:~ # dumpe2fs /dev/sdb1
dumpe2fs 1.40.2 (12-Jul-2007)
Inode count: 732430336
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.