I have released a first version of the solution. It contains two separate apps: the web application and the metadata manager. Below, you can find some minimal usage tips.
The web application
1. Minimum requirements: ASP.NET 3.5 and IIS.
2. Usage: unzip it into the wwwroot folder of IIS and run default.aspx
The user and password for the administrator user is user: "admin" and pass "admin"
The metadata manager
1. Minimum requirements: .NET Framework 3.5.
2. Usage: You will need to change the repository path manually in the code and recompile the executable before being able to use the application. The repository is found in the \repository directory of the web application and consists of an MS Access database file for now.
1. Create a user manual and readme file