I tried debugging one of my applications with EPIC the other day and the debugger wouldn't open the application's modules for me.
After a lot of staring at the code, I finally noticed that it included a statement that effectively did this: "use lib './';"
When I changed this to "use lib '.';" everything was fine and the debugger worked perfectly.
Now I don't know whether this is a bug or not and if it is whether it can be easily fixed or not. But I think it would be nice if this were at least mentioned in the documentation.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.