Is there any way to get process data on whole equipments on time series

2014-01-17
2014-02-01
  • BSN Researcer

BSN Researcer - 2014-01-17

Hello, everyone.

Please solve my question.

Summary of Question:
    1. I want to know any way to acquire process data on whole equipments on a PID diagram on time series(contiguously).
    2. And these data are exported to CSV/Txt or Excel file which a format is consist of that column axis shows process data of each equipment and row axis shows time(or index).

Background:

I am developer related with chemical plant and want to get process data on chemical plant.
    I am beginner for DWSIM as level I tried to create PID by following toutorial and get report of process.
    The report has some process data. but their process data may be up to 50 records.
    I want to more process data continuously.
    And I want to export them to table column format as Excel or CSV.

Please answer my question.

• Daniel Medeiros

Daniel Medeiros - 2014-01-23

Hi,

DWSIM only does steady-state simulations, and to acquire process data you'd need to create a plugin to create a connection with your data historian. After simulating things you could write a script to export data to Excel.

OR you can create a Sensitivity Analysis study, but you'd have to collect your process data manually, input it in the sensitivity analysis window and then run the simulation for every data set.

Regards,
    Daniel

• BSN Researcer

BSN Researcer - 2014-01-29

Hi, Daniel

I understood I need develop plugin to realize my requirement.
    But, I could not understand about sensitivity analysis study because I'm not familiar with the sensitivity analysis.

So I study it.

Thank you for reply I can squeeze my way to go.

PS If you have hint that I want to do, please tell(help) me.

Best Regards

Last edit: BSN Researcer 2014-02-01
  • stefan pofahl

stefan pofahl - 2014-01-31

What about Open Modelica?

• BSN Researcer

BSN Researcer - 2014-02-01

Hi, stefan

There are some problems for example important modules such as distillation etc. are not exists in it.
    But thank you very much.

Best Regards

Last edit: BSN Researcer 2014-02-01
  • Daniel Medeiros

Daniel Medeiros - 2014-02-01

Hi,

I almost forgot, the EMSO simulator might be the one you're looking for: http://www.vrtech.com.br/rps/emso.html

Regards,
    Daniel