Menu

Infinite loop detected while obtaining flowsheet object calculation order.

2022-12-02
2022-12-02
  • Boonyakorn Kumkasae

Thank you for the great software. I recently used DWSIM, and am on the way to practice it.
    I am working on energy and exergy-based performance analyses of a combined recompression supercritical carbon dioxide-organic Rankine cycle for waste-heat recovery. The waste-heat recovery is the Q which came into the heat exchanger between states 4 and 5, the working fluid in the first loop is supercritical carbon dioxide and another one is toluene. But I ran to solve the flowsheet, it is showing this error "infinite loop detected while obtaining flowsheet object calculation order. Please insert recycle blocks where needed"
    I attached my file below. It would be very helpful if you could find an error in my flowsheet.
    With best regards
    Boonyakorn.

• Gregor Reichert

Gregor Reichert - 2022-12-02

@Daniel: probably it would help if the error message is modified to tell the user that a recycle block needs to be added.

• Daniel Medeiros

Daniel Medeiros - 2022-12-02

It does already.

"But I ran to solve the flowsheet, it is showing this error "infinite loop detected while obtaining flowsheet object calculation order. Please insert recycle blocks where needed"